This clever trick will make your pumpkins last longer (VIDEO)
Who doesn't love creating a display of real pumpkins to decorate a Thanksgiving table?
The problem is that you either wait until the day before to buy them or you'll risk them going bad before the big day. Here's a quick and easy way to preserve your pumpkins to get them a few extra days of life.
- Fill up the bucket halfway with lukewarm water.
- Add 1/2 cup of bleach to your bucket.
- Soak your pumpkin in the mix for 30 minutes.
- Dry off your pumpkin completely.
- Rub a light coat of Vaseline onto the surface of your pumpkin.