Ikea hack: Upgrade your boring picture frame (VIDEO)
You know that picture framed you had to buy at Ikea six months ago because it was so cheap?
You know, the one that you never got around to putting up because it didn't quite match your decor? With a little bit of paint and a little bit of elbow grease (and I mean a little, because who has the time, right?) you'll have a unique piece that fits in perfectly with your decor.
- An Ikea Jallvik frame
- Painters tape
- Paint (choose a few fun colors)
- Remove back and glass of picture frame.
- Mask off the area you want to paint.
- Prime the picture frame.
- Paint your frame with your favorite fall colors.
- Let dry.
- Remove tape (be sure that the paint is completely dry or you risk it smudging.)
- Reassemble your frame.
- Hang your "new" frame!