OK, so you’re not a celebrity, but that certainly does not mean that you can’t live like one. Steal the fabulous looks from these amazing spaces from Lauren Conrad, Giuliana Rancic and Jillian Harris.
Image source: LaurenConrad.com
She’s got class, she’s got looks, and she most certainly has style. And we are not talking clothes! Lauren Conrad went from reality star to fashionista to home decorator extraordinaire. With soft pastel highlights, a beautiful white backdrop, pretty grays and the most amazing metallics, the LC herself relaxes in pure glamorous fashion (as if we would expect anything less). Single gals should scream for joy at the opportunity to add ballet pink to their home without a care in the world. And married women, may we suggest peach as an alternative, or making yourself a lady space that allows you to bring pink into your decor at your leisure.
Steal the look:
- Furmah pillow (Anthropologie, $78)
- Skyline white accent chair (Lowe’s, $336)
- Fieldcrest luxury oblong decorative pillow (Target, $30)
- Simply Shabby Chic pink window panel (Target, $25)
- Carlisle slipcovered love seat (Pottery Barn, $1,399)
- Nate Berkus braided jute rug in bronze (Target, $30-$150)
- Uttermost Henzler coffee table in gold leaf (Lighting New York, $521)
Giuliana & Bill Rancic
Image source: Giuliana & Bill via Facebook
Giuliana and Bill Rancic have made a name for themselves with hosting E! News, appearing on The Apprentice and having their own honest-to-goodness reality TV series. A style maven, TV host Giuliana has made every house a home with her awesome polish and panache. After moving from LA to Chicago, back to LA and landing once again in Chicago, they have made the ultimate pad for their new son. Livable, homey and oh so cozy, their Windy City pad mixes a modern style with traditional accents. There is no doubt that little Duke will love growing up in this pleasant and welcoming space.
Steal the look:
- Karlstad 2 chaise lounge & sofa set (Ikea, $999)
- Moorish tile rug in blue (Pier 1, $80-$500)
- Large distressed wood letter (Etsy, $59)
- Rodrigo graphite toss pillow (Target, $33-$59)
- Natural wood nesting trays (Overstock.com, $49)
- Skyline Furniture tufted ottoman in gray (Wayfair, $297)
- Honeycomb crewel pillow cover in slate (West Elm, $44)
Image source: JillianHarris.com
An interior design expert, Jillian Harris went from bunking with the other bachelorettes to designing her very own bachelorette pad. Now part of Love It or List It Vancouver, Jillian has a style that includes vintage love and top trending design. As a designer, Jillian creates a style that is unique to the individual home owner, and she does nothing less with her own space. Looking like a picture cut straight from an interior decorating magazine, Jillian’s family room is a snug and happy place to cuddle up in.
Steal the look:
- Chelsea House Gordon coffee table (Capitol Lighting, $644)
- Crystal table lamp with white shade (Target, $70)
- White linen curtain panel (Crate & Barrel, $40)
- Organic cushion cover (H&M, $6)
- PB Comfort Roll upholstered box-edge cushion sofa (Pottery Barn, $999-$2,599)
- Diamond ikat pillow (Z Gallerie, $60)
- Wooden truss side table (West Elm, $279)