Spice and sweeten your Valentine’s Day evening with one of these lusciously sexy Valentine’s Day cocktails. From the latest spirit – a sensuous coca leaf liqueur – to an appetizing food and wine pairing app, you can set the right mood with a single mouthwateringly romantic Valentine’s Day drink.
AGWA Coca Berry Kiss
Instead of chocolate dipped strawberries, sip on this coca leaf and fresh berry Valentine’s Day cocktail. The AGWA de Bolivia- the world’s first and only coca leaf liqueur – is causing a stir in the food and beverage world and will deliciously cause a stir during your Valentine’s Day rendevoux.
- 1-1/2 ounces AGWA de Bolivia Coca Leaf Liqueur
- 5 ounces chilled Prosecco
- Juice from 1 small lime
- Fresh blackberries and raspberries
- Combine AGWA, Prosecco, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh berries.
Cherry Pepper Martini
Hot, spicy, and sweet, this scintillating martini has everything you want your Valentine’s Day date to be.
- 1 ounce Absolut Pepper Vodka or other pepper infused vodka
- A few drops of grenadine
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Fresh pitted cherries or maraschino cherries with stems attached
- Combine vodka, grenadine, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a cherry or two.
Frozen Ginger Cosmos
If you’re into fire and ice, you’ll love these Valentine’s Day Cosmo pops. Fiery ginger vodka and sweet, blood red cherry juice are a tantalizing combination to lick on the Day of Love.
- 2-3/4 cups 100 percent cherry juice
- 1-1/2 ounces SKYY Infusions Ginger Vodka
- Juice of 1 small lime
- Combine cherry juice, vodka, and lime juice in a large measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Pour juice mixture into molds and place lids on molds or insert wooden popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 3 hours, or until frozen.
Hot Buttery Rum
After you’ve nibbled your dinner, drink this warm, buttery caramel cocktail for a yummy Valentine’s Day dessert.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 3 ounces Ron Abuelo Anejo Rum
- 1 ounces Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 cup hot water
- Cinnamon stick
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, combine butter, brown sugar, honey, ground cinnamon, cloves, and grated nutmeg, stirring until a thick batter forms.
- Add rum, vodka, and water and whisk vigorously. Pour into a warm mug and garnish with cinnamon stick.
The latest greatest food and drink app
What to Drink With What You Eat
If you want some high-tech help on the sexiest, steamiest foods and drinks to serve your lover on Valentine’s Day, the What To Drink With What You Eat app is a must-get for your iPhone. Based on the the world’s greatest book on the subject, WHAT TO DRINK WITH WHAT YOU EAT by the James Beard Award-winning husband-and-wife author team of Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page, this foodie app will take the stress out of your Valentine’s Day dinner planning. Whether you’re slurping raw oysters on the half shell (Chablis or Muscadet), tucking into a truffled risotto (Barolo), sharing a succulent porterhouse for two (Cabernet Sauvignon), or feeding each other strawberries (Champagne, especially demi-sec or rosé) or molten chocolate cake (Banyuls or coffee), your Valentine’s Day date will be mouthwateringly memorable.