Naughty Christmas gifts for moms
Dear Mrs Claus: My wife has been especially good this year, but she has a bit of a naughty streak...
Any idea what I should get her for Christmas?
- Sincerely, Clueless Husband in Cleveland
Kids aren't the only ones who deserve a fun toy at Christmas. Indulge your wife's fantasies and stuff her stocking with a sexy gift like the ones below.
- No doubt with all of the shopping, cooking and running after the babies she's done this holiday season, your wife could use a little 'me' time to relax and recuperate in the New Year. Why not treat her then to a decadent bubble bath with Romance Bubbles ($12 at pureromance.com) made with real California Pink Champagne, and a vibrating Pulsa Bath Ball ($14 at pureromance.com)?
- A sexy, red negligee is both festive and kinky, especially when it's from a boudoir emporium like Kiki De Montparnasse or Agent Provocateur. Top it off with a pair of luxurious thigh-high cashmere socks ($195, kikidm.com) But be sure to buy her the correct sizes, even if you have to be sneaky and take a peak at her delicates drawer beforehand.
- Or, how about buying her a discreet vibrator, like the I Rub My Duckie Waterproof Personal Massager ($9.99 at drugstore.com) or the Pop Masseur Lip Stick Vibrator ($17.00 at drugstore.com)? They look just like children's toys, so she won't have to hide them from the little ones' impressionable eyes.
- For the hot mama who is always on the go, tie her up with a black silk blindfold ($7.50 at babeland.com) and cozy cuffs ($15 at babeland.com). Or have her tie up you!
- No room for romance with the your relatives bunking in the next room? Give her the Coupon Book for Lovers ($5 at pureromance.com) so she can redeem some much needed pleasure at a later date.
Lastly, remember that no matter what you buy, be sure it comes with the gift that matters the most: your love.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!