Now that Black Friday is behind us, shoppers can look forward to Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is the ceremonial first day of the holiday online shopping season. Sponsored by the National Retail Federation’s Shop.org, Cyber Monday offers discounted prices from over 500 online retailers. A percentage of the proceeds of the sales benefit the Ray M. Greenly Scholarship Fund, which gives scholarships to those pursuing an education in e-commerce.
Hundreds of online retailers are offering free shipping and other discounts on Cyber Monday, including most major department store websites, such as Bloomindale’s, Macy’s, Nordstorm, Saks Fifth Avenue and more.
Here are some of the other hot deals available on Cyber Monday:
- Banana Republic – 30% off men’s and women’s fashions
- Bluefly – Up to 40% off new arrivals; an extra 20% off cashmere
- Buckle – Take more than 50% off select items
- Coldwater Creek – Take $30 off your order of $100 or more
- eLuxury – Save up to 40% off new fall markdowns
- J.Jill – 25% off all full-price sweaters
- JC Penney – 30%-70% off online outlet store
- Lucky Brand Jeans – Get 50% off any item with purchase of any pair of jeans
- New York & Company – Buy one, get one 50% off
- NikeStore.com – Get 20% off your order of $125 or more
- Silhouettes – Take $20 off your order of $100 or more
- SmartBargains.com – Take 12% of your first order