There are some seriously delicious dads in Hollywood. We’d love to be wined and dined by these handsome fathers. Sadly, it feels a little wrong to be so in love with them when many are married, gay or, ya know, almost twice our age. Guess that (and a million other reasons) is why we’ll have to settle for just looking.
Photo credits: WENN
Image: Dave M. Benett/Wireimage/Getty images
- Age: 34
- Kids: One, Everly Tatum
- Favorite place to catch him: That scene with the cat in The Vow.
- What we’d like to do on a date: Sit back, relax and test how much he remembers of the Magic Mike choreography.
- Age: 48
- Kids: Three, Tallula Fyfe and (twins) Sullivan Patrick and Darby Galen
- Favorite place to catch him: In the on-call room on Grey’s.
- What we’d like to do on a date: Be a passenger in his freakin’ race car.
Image: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
- Age: 39
- Kids: Three, Ava Elizabeth, Deacon Reese and Kae Knapp
- Favorite place to catch him: Seducing the headmaster’s daughter on Cruel Intentions.
- What we’d like to do on a date: Rent a boat and float along the Cape Fear River in Wilmington, where Phillippe is currently filming.
Image: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN.com
- Age: 50
- Kids: Six, Shiloh Nouvel, Maddox Chivan, Zahara Marley, Pax Thien, Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline
- Favorite place to catch him: In Troy… you know the scene.
- What we’d like to do on a date: Take a stroll in beautiful New Orleans, where one of his many homes is located. Maybe he can really make our hearts flutter by showing us some of the work he’s done to help rebuild since Katrina.