The golden fleur-de-lis
This lightly sweetened cocktail is refreshingly simple and has the perfect sweet and tart flavor combination. It’s smooth, clean, naturally flavored and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 3/4 part apple cider
- 1/4 part agave syrup
- Apple slice for garnish
- Stir the agave syrup with the vodka in the base of a shaker until the agave syrup dissolves.
- Add apple juice and shake thoroughly with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a green apple slice and enjoy!
Berry Bourbon Street
This pretty cocktail is as festive as it is delicious. Boasting a bright lemon flavor with crisp lime undertones, the colorful look and flavorful taste of this Mardi Gras drink are sure to please.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries, cherries and lime slice for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Garnish with raspberries, cherries and a lemon, and enjoy.
This cocktail has a tropical feel and flavor that screams party and fun. The flavor combination goes down smooth and easy, with the delicious taste of a freshly peeled tangerine. This delicious drink will be the perfect addition to your Mardi Gras celebration.
- 1 part Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 1/2 part grenadine
- 1 part orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Pour all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.