Celebrate Mardi Gras with Skinny cocktails
Celebrate Mardi Gras with Skinnygirl drinks recipes. You'll love these Mardi Gras cocktails, and so will your waistline. Let the good times roll!
The golden fleur-de-lis
This lightly sweetened cocktail is refreshingly simple and has the perfect sweet and tart flavor combination. It's smooth, clean, naturally flavored and sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 3/4 part apple cider
- 1/4 part agave syrup
- Apple slice for garnish
- Stir the agave syrup with the vodka in the base of a shaker until the agave syrup dissolves.
- Add apple juice and shake thoroughly with ice.
- Strain into a cocktail glass, garnish with a green apple slice and enjoy!
Berry Bourbon Street
This pretty cocktail is as festive as it is delicious. Boasting a bright lemon flavor with crisp lime undertones, the colorful look and flavorful taste of this Mardi Gras drink are sure to please.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Meyer Lemon Vodka
- Splash of DeKuyper Triple Sec
- Splash of diet lemon-lime soda
- Raspberries, cherries and lime slice for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Garnish with raspberries, cherries and a lemon, and enjoy.
This cocktail has a tropical feel and flavor that screams party and fun. The flavor combination goes down smooth and easy, with the delicious taste of a freshly peeled tangerine. This delicious drink will be the perfect addition to your Mardi Gras celebration.
- 1 part Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 1/2 part grenadine
- 1 part orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Pour all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy.