31 Foolproof Thanksgiving recipes
We have more access to recipes, creativity and mealtime inspirations now more than ever before, and we're exploding with holiday recipe ideas to share with you. But who has the time for some of those crazy crafty meals?!
From healthy and low-cal, to supremely indulgent, we've rounded up some of our favorite easy, stress-free holiday recipes that are sure to please palates all around the table this year. Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays, and the most decadent Thanksgiving meal… bon appétit!
As you make the finishing touches to your holiday meal, hold your guests over with these festive bites!
- Turkey meat balls with cranberry dipping sauce
- Cheesy cornbread biscuits
- Basil ground turkey and cranberry stuffing sliders
- Baked pastry-wrapped Brie
- Carrot cilantro soup
From creative ways to prepare your bird, to a hearty alternative for those who have already had their share of turkey, here are several main dish ideas that are sure to please. Plus: Don't forget the gravy… we have a no-fail recipe for the best gravy ever!
- Chipotle-rubbed roasted turkey
- Herb-roasted turkey legs
- Bourbon and honey-glazed turkey
- Italian-roasted turkey with tapenade rub
- Tasty beef stew
- The best (ever!) Thanksgiving gravy
Wow your guests with these vibrant side dish ideas. From sweet to spicy, we have a healthy variety to please all ages!
- Farro, spinach and cranberry salad
- Bacon goat cheese baked apples
- Italian sausage stuffing
- Mini green bean casseroles
- Spicy glazed carrots
End the meal with a bite they'll remember. From a bourbon-infused dish that's to die for, to a tasty pumpkin roll so easy that you'll make it for years to come, we share some of our favorites here.
- Stuffed baked pear dumplings
- Chocolate chip bourbon pecan pie
- Cranberry orange tart
- Marshmallow-filled sweet potato cupcakes
- Pumpkin cake rolls
Cheers to a year of family, friends and gratitude (and also to these killer cocktails, of course! ). Offer a featured drink alongside your wine and beer selections, and keep the celebrations flowing.
- Sweet vanilla almond milk with chai tea ice cubes (non-alcoholic)
- Eggnog milkshake with boozy pound cake croutons
- Basil pepper Caipirinha
- Chocolate martini with crushed peppermint rim
- Cranberry mojito