Feeling “Funnie” this Halloween? Grab a guy and take a trip down memory lane with these Doug and Patti homemade couple costumes for under $50 each!
What you’ll need:
For Patti Mayonnaise
- 1 yellow afro-style wig ($5)
- 1 light-blue, long-sleeve shirt or sweatshirt ($3)
- 1 navy blue miniskirt ($6)
- Plain white socks ($5)
- Pink sneakers ($15)
- 5 Sheets of dark pink felt ($4)
- Fabric glue ($6)
Find from your home
- 1 Plastic party cup
- Black marker
For Doug Funnie
- 1 Plain white crew-neck T-shirt ($4)
- 1 Dark green sweater vest ($4)
- Khaki shorts ($13)
- Plain white calf-length socks ($4)
- Red sneakers ($15)
Take the party cup and place the larger end down on a sheet of the pink felt. Trace the circle with the black marker, fitting about four to five circles on each piece of felt.
Using your scissors, cut each circle out, making sure you cannot see the marker lines on the felt.
Glue the pink circles onto your light-blue shirt or sweatshirt in a polka-dot pattern and let dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
Put on your yellow wig, scrunch your socks and grab a Doug, and you’ll be sure to be the hits of the party this Halloween!