So you’re not the flowers, chocolates and candlelit dinner type. Not everyone is. But that doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun together on February 14th. We’ve come up with some ideas for an out-of-the-box Valentine’s Day.
Just because you’re part of a couple, doesn’t mean you have to follow the rules on Valentine’s Day. You can go out for dinner and eat overpriced chocolate any day. Forget the played out date night – this year, do things differently!
Enjoy a different Valentine’s Day date
Rent a scary movie
- Volunteer together
- Host a dinner party for all your single friends
- Take in a stand-up comedy show
- Go see some live music
- Invite another couple over for games night. Losing couple owes the winners a drink.
- Take a weekend road trip
- Play video games. Loser has to prepare Valentine’s Day dinner.
- Take a class (cooking, photography, art) together
- Get your adrenalin pumping with rock climbing or snowboarding
- Go bowling
- Hit the gym
More about Valentine’s Day
- 20 Ways to enjoy Valentine’s Day alone
- Fun facts about Valentine’s Day
- 100 Romantic ways to show your love on Valentine’s Day