How to enjoy being single
- Get a professional massage every week.
- Spend quality time with your family.
- Splurge on a personal trainer.
- Take an exotic cooking class.
- Flirt with an old boyfriend on Facebook.
- Gather friends and go to a music concert.
- Think about what you want in your next relationship.
- Enjoy an afternoon at the park, reading a book.
- Join a political campaign.
- Find someone in your past you want to forgive.
- Start going to church again.
- Spend the weekend at a spa.
- Look for someone who can make you laugh.
- Call up an old flame.
- Lie on the “other” side of the bed.
- Go to a sporting event alone and cheer.
- Redecorate your bedroom.
- Change your Facebook status to “single.”
- Make it a point to talk to strangers.
- Throw a party for absolutely no reason.
- Give a girlfriend a makeover.
- Make a bootie call.
- Go out to a restaurant and just order dessert.
- Spend the afternoon reading at the library.
- Make a list of 50 things you love about yourself.
How to be a happy single
Love coach Carolin Dahlman discusses ways to be a happy with your single status.