Why the Internet Is Turning Pink for Planned Parenthood
If your social media newsfeeds look particularly pink today, there’s a good reason for that: It’s Pink Out Day in support of Planned Parenthood.
According to the Planned Parenthood Action website: “By Pinking Out the internet and in public events, millions of Americans are sending a message to Congress: Do not block access to care at Planned Parenthood. Not now. Not ever.”
Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Join the thunderclap: Amplify the #IStandWithPP message on social.
- Wear pink: Check out the PP marketplace for pink swag.
- Share a #PinkOut selfie using #IStandWithPP. (Don't forget to wear pink!)
- #PinkOut your profile: Add a special filter to your profile picture.
- Take the pledge: Sign on, and we’ll share your #IStandWithPP petition with Congress.
In case you need to bone up on what’s been going down with the organization, here’s a handy guide to some our recent coverage: