Having allergies isn’t uncommon — it’s estimated 50 million Americans deal with some sort of allergy. Yes, it helps to know we’re not alone, but it doesn’t make the struggle any less real.
1. Antihistamine coma
It’s like next-level tired and you know it is coming.
2. You have to budget for tissues and allergy medicine
It may be time to invest in some cloth tissues.
3. Sinus headaches
And it makes accomplishing anything impossible.
4. Having a section of your closet for “in case of hives”
Turtlenecks and long sleeves for days.
5. Being “that” person when you go out to dinner
The one who has to call ahead, check the menu, talk to the waiter and meet with the chef.
6. You don’t even bother to clean up the tissues
If you can’t love me at my worst…
More: 10 Allergy myths busted
7. Always looking so sad
No, it’s just my allergies!
8. The panic you feel when your Benadryl is only half empty
But, I need it!
9. Having a legit fear of flowers, perfume and walks in the park
It’s so dangerous out here… ah-choo!
10. Trying to figure out if you’re sick or it’s just your allergies
Either way you don’t want to get out of bed.