Twilight exercise is gaining momentum as our busy schedules make it increasingly difficult to fit in our workouts during daylight hours. But even if the sun has set (or hasn’t come up yet) you can still get in a sweat session. Be alert and stay safe with these glow-in-the-dark fitness gear finds. Whether it’s race day or just a routine run or walk, you’ll want to wear these chic pieces in the daylight, too!
Deck out your upper half with these glow-in-the-dark tops that really do glow in the dark or are bright enough to catch everyone’s eye — in the best way possible!
- Lululemon Won’t Stop Vest: Layer this beauty over your favorite long-sleeve tee on a cool day and rest easy knowing you’ll be seen by those around you. With reflective details and a water-resistant Matte Glyde fabric, you’ll brave all that autumn throws your way while looking stylish all the way to the finish line. (Lululemon, $98)
- Zaggora Hot Top 2.0 Purple: Constructed from special fabrics to burn calories while you’re working out, the Hot Top 2.0 not only comes in bold, bright colors that stand out in low-light situations, but it will get you one step closer to your fitness goals. Perfect for warm climates! (Zaggora, $69)
- The North Face Momentum Thermal 1/2 Zip: When the temperatures drop, keep warm and dry with this eye-catching middle-layer piece that features 360-degree reflectivity. The coolest feature is the mitts that pull out from the cuffs to keep your fingers warm all workout long. This is low-light fitness at its best! (onlineshoes.com, $80)
- Brooks Nightlife jacket: No matter what time it is, this windproof jacket will help keep you safe on the road with the 3M Scotchlite reflective elements to ensure all eyes are on you in low-light conditions. (Sports Authority, $85)
- Splits59 Sprint V Back Tank: Look fashionable in this easy-fitting tank that will bring out the fashionista in you. We’re partial to the orange-hued Fire because something bright is always better than boring black! Check out the deep scoop back — what’s not to love? (Splits59, $65)
- Puma Pure NightCat Reflective Running Jacket: Designed with low-light workouts in mind, this chic jacket features reflective yarns, logos and other design accents that will make you stand out when the sun goes down. It’s wind-resistant, with ventilation slits — night workouts don’t get much chicer than this. (Sports Authority, $100)
If you’re going for a glow on the bottom, these reflective pant and short picks might just become part of your go-to workout outfit. Suited for low-light conditions but stylish enough for daylight, they’ll look just as spiffy in the gym!
- ASICS Lite-Show Tight: Run safely every time you hit the pavement with these full-length tights that feature Lite-Show technology — they bounce light rays right back to their source, keeping cars well aware of where you are. (Roadrunner Sports, $65)
- Zaggora Viva Capri Blue: If you’re looking for a brightly-colored capri with a little something extra, look no further than the fabulous Viva Capri. The ThermoFit heating fabrics help you burn more calories, and the breathable, full-coverage style works for running, walking, yoga and more. (Zaggora, $95)
- Splits59 Nova Capri Tight: Rock that run in this statement-making capri with style lines and sport lame detailing that make this fashionable item stand out from the rest. The head-turning Teal/Fire combo gets our vote! (Splits59, $98)
- NIKE Women’s Dash 3″ Printed Running Shorts: When the weather calls for shorts, pull on this pair complete with an internal pocket for keys or other small items, sweat-wicking fabric and reflective details that will let traffic know you’re there. (Sports Authority, $32)
- Oakley Night Run Capri: Don this fashionable pair of reflective-trim capris and get going. Available in Jet Black and Slate Purple, running pants have never looked so good! (Zappos.com, $58)
Your fab fitness look isn’t complete without a glowing accessory, so add one (or all!) of these exercise extras to your race-day look or anytime you feel like going the extra mile.
- Ciate Corrupted Neons Manicure Set: Whether you want to deck out your nails for a night race or just because, this nail set will light up your fingertips all the way to the finish line. Choose from blue, pink, yellow or orange polish and prepare to be seen! (Sephora, $25)
- NITE IZE ClipLit LED Light: Clip this on your person as a zipper pull or on your bag for a nighttime or early-morning walk or jog to make sure drivers can see you. With a battery that lasts for 24 hours and a weather-resistant covering, this affordable light is a no-brainer. (Sports Authority, $3)
- Interval Reflective Wristbands: Wipe the sweat from your brow and make sure you’re visible to those around you with these reflective wristbands that also make a fashion statement. (Adidas, $10)
- Emi-Jay Neon Hair Ties: Add some neon to your ponytail with a fun hair tie from Emi-Jay. Need a tighter hold? Use a regular elastic band and cover the ponytail holder with one of these hair ties to give your hairstyle some fluorescent flair. Best part: They double as bracelets! (amazon.com, $12)
- Nite Beams LED Shoelaces: No nighttime runner should leave the house without a pair of these flashy laces that will have your feet twinkling with every stride. Available in red, blue, green, white and yellow, you can rest assured that you’ll be the brightest thing in sight! (Nite Beams, $20)
- PUMA Fitness Reflective Workout Bag: Be seen in style as you go to and from the gym with this bag made specifically for low-light conditions. Roomy, with enough pockets for all your gym gear, this bag is the best of both worlds — stylish and safe. (Puma, $46)
These glow-in-the-dark sneakers look fab no matter what the clock says. Colorful and functional for running die-hards, you can’t go wrong with one of the sneaker finds below!
- New Balance Women’s WR1400 Glow-in-Dark Running Shoe: Light up the road with this brightly colored shoe featuring glow-in-the-dark accents designed for nighttime runs. The REVlite foam cushioning provides an extra-comfy fit and the New Balance name ensures you’re getting a great shoe. (amazon.com, $80)
- PUMA BioWeb Elite Glow Women’s Running Shoes: With maximum stability and cushioning, this shoe not only glows in the dark but is a treat for your feet! This lightweight shoe, complete with reflective elements, is a night runner’s dream and is available in three glowing colors. (shop.puma.com, $100)
- ASICS Gel-Cumulus 15 Lite-Show Shoes: Pink and black with an all-over reflective upper, this running shoe takes comfort to a new level and is everything you love about ASICS, with a few technical tweaks. (ASICS, $125)
- NIKE Air Max Thea Woven Sneakers: Launched just this past summer, this lightweight glow-in-the-dark shoe oozes minimalist appeal and is available in three hot colors. (Nike, $120)