Here’s a list of our favorite 29 romantic comedies of all time. This month, we challenge you and your significant other to watch one movie each night.
February is the month that’s either loved or hated. It’s loved by happy women in relationships and hated by the single women detesting the sight of said happy women in relationships. This challenge is for the former.
Healthy relationships cultivate when two people enjoy spending time with one another, no matter where they are or what they’re doing. Just like a newborn baby thrives on being held by its mother, so should a couple in love – well, the “held” part, anyway!
Below is a list of 29 movies handpicked by yours truly. For the month of February, here is a challenge for you and your beau. Lie in bed or cuddle on the couch, touch skin the entire time and watch one movie per night – 29 in total. Let us know your experiences through comments and feel free to tweet your thoughts with the hashtag #RomComChallenge.
Enjoy the movies and most of all enjoy each other!
- Feb. 1 – Say Anything (1989) starring John Cusack and Ione Skye
- Feb. 2 – Sixteen Candles (1984) starring Molly Ringwald and Anthony Michael Hall
- Feb. 3 – The Wedding Singer (1998) starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore
- Feb. 4 – Jerry Maguire (1996) starring Tom Cruise and Renee Zellweger
- Feb. 5 – Pretty Woman (1990) starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts
- Feb. 6 – When Harry Met Sally (1989) starring Billy Crystal and Meg Ryan
- Feb. 7 – My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) starring Nia Vardalos and John Corbett
- Feb. 8 – There’s Something About Mary (1998) starring Cameron Diaz and Ben Stiller
- Feb. 9 – The Proposal (2009) starring Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds
- Feb. 10 – Knocked Up (2007) starring Katherine Heigl and Seth Rogan
- Feb. 11 – Coming to America (1988) starring Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall
- Feb. 12 – Sweet Home Alabama (2002) starring Josh Lucas and Reese Witherspoon
- Feb. 13 – My Best Friend‘s Wedding (1997) starring Julia Roberts and Dermot Mulroney
- Feb. 14 – Valentine‘s Day (2010) starring Anne Hathaway and Jamie Foxx
- Feb. 15 – 50 First Dates (2004) starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler
- Feb. 16 – How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) starring Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey
- Feb. 17 – Just Go With It (2011) starring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler
- Feb. 18 – He‘s Just Not That Into You (2009) starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Aniston
- Feb. 19 – America’s Sweethearts (2001) starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and John Cusack
- Feb. 20 – Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011) starring Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling
- Feb. 21 – What Happens in Vegas (2008) starring Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher
- Feb. 22 – 27 Dresses (2008) starring Katherine Heigl and James Marsden
- Feb. 23 – Date Night (2010) starring Steve Carell and Tina Fey
- Feb. 24 – Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) starring Mila Kunis and Jason Segel
- Feb. 25 – Love Actually (2003) starring Martine McCutcheon and Hugh Grand
- Feb. 26 – (500) Days of Summer (2009) starring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- Feb. 27 – Just Married (2003) starring Ashton Kutcher and Brittany Murphy
- Feb. 28 – One Fine Day (1996) starring George Clooney and Michelle Pfeiffer
- Feb. 29 – License to Wed (2007) starring John Krasinski and Mandy Moore