Have we told you lately that there’s an insanely easy way to make the most adorable, charming Easter Bunny cake? Because there is, and you need to check this out.
No fancy equipment needed for this treat. Start with a couple of round cakes, and go.
Easter Bunny cake recipe
- Frosting – white, pink, green and black
- 2 round cakes
- Rainbow-colored sprinkles
- Trim the top of each cake to create a flat surface.
- Cut 1 round cake into ears and a bow tie.
- Put the bunny shape together with frosting.
- Frost the entire cake.
- Decorate: ears, face, bow tie.