Candy is certainly the star of the Halloween show (for kids, anyway) but the spookiest holiday of the year is also a great time to experiment with fun and creative cocktails for the adults. Who says the kids should have all the fun, right? In fact, why not create a showstopping signature cocktail for your All Hallows’ Eve celebration by adding a couple of secret ingredients that will impress guests and earn you the title of the Queen of Halloween. Here’s how to make the delicious and enchanting Siren’s Spirit cocktail.
Our mission at SheKnows is to empower and inspire women, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale.
- Apple Cider
- Pomegranate juice
- Gold luster dust (optional)
- Dry ice (optional)
- Fill glass with ice.
- Pour 4 oz apple cider into the glass.
- Add 1.5 oz rum to the glass.
- Add 1 oz pomegranate juice.
- Add 0.25 oz grenadine.
- Add 1/4 tsp gold luster dust and stir to incorporate. Any color can be used but we particularly love how the gold looks with the red-hued cocktail.
- Using tongs, add one small cube of dry ice to the cocktail and stir. Be sure to allow the dry ice a few minutes to dissolve before consuming.
Shop the recipe
Gold luster dust