Make Lunch Fun With These Turkey Sushi Roll-ups
You don’t have to be sushi lover to like this sushi. Cucumber serves as the seaweed wrapping, and instead of fish, they’re packed with delicious turkey. Yum!
Turkey sushi rollups recipe
- HORMEL® NATURAL CHOICE® Oven Roasted Deli Turkey
- Sliced Muenster cheese
- Tomato, chopped
- Carrot, shredded
- Dipping sauce of your choice (we used ginger vinaigrette)
- Slice cucumber lengthwise on mandolin
- Lay enough slices side-by-side and slightly overlapping to match the length of the turkey on plastic wrap.
- Place 2 slices of turkey over the cucumber.
- Top with one cheese slice.
- Overlap the tomatoes and carrots along one side (where the ends of the cucumber are).
- Roll tightly and remove the plastic wrap.
- Secure with wooden picks.
- Slice into 1-1/2-inch sections and serve!
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.
Leave a Comment