You’ve never seen a waffle like this before. All you need is a few ingredients and a waffle iron to create this ooey-gooey lunch or snack that’s perfect for sharing.
Pizza waffle recipe
Pre-made pizza dough
1 (6 ounce) package HORMEL® Pepperoni
4 slices mozzarella cheese
1 cup marinara sauce
Flour for rolling out pizza dough
- Let your pizza dough come to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface.
- Cut out 8 (3-inch) circles.
- Spoon marinara on four of the circles, add a slice of mozzarella to each and top it with Hormel Pepperoni. Top each with another circle of dough.
- Place in preheated waffle iron.
- Cook for about 1-1/2 to 2 minutes until you see a nice golden-brown crust.
- Serve with a side of marinara for dipping.
This post was sponsored by Hormel Foods.