Mornings are super-stressful, but you can make it easier with this easy egg white cups recipe. Make them ahead of time and then warm them up for an easy and light breakfast in no time.
Egg white cups recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 12 egg whites
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Divide the batter evenly among all 12 cups in the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Store extras in the fridge for up to 3 days.
More on breakfast
This post was sponsored by Simply Beverages.