Smoothies are pretty easy to make, right? But still, taking time to cut up your fruit and measure other ingredients can add up — and every second counts in the morning. Make your smoothie-making even faster by prepping and freezing some of the items, so all you have to do is pop that into a blender with a few other ingredients. You’ll thank us for those extra minutes — we promise.
On-the-go smoothie recipe
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup Simply Orange Juice Low-Acid
- Put 2 teaspoons of yogurt in each ice cube mold.
- Cut up your strawberries and mangoes.
- Place strawberries and mangoes in yogurt.
- Cover tray with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Once frozen, place 1 serving’s worth (4 cubes) in a plastic bag and put back in the freezer.
- To make smoothies, place 4 cubes, a peeled banana and 1 cup of orange juice in your blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This post was sponsored by Simply Beverages.