It’s getting warmer, and we’re about to hit peak rosé. You know what that means? Time to make rosé ice pops. Here’s an easy recipe for a frozen cocktail treat you’ll want to make and savor over and over again all summer long.
Rosé and pink grapefruit ice pops recipe
- 1 cup rosé
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce lime juice (juice from 1 lime)
- 1 ounce agave syrup
- Pink grapefruit, for garnish
- Place slices of grapefruit in the ice pop molds.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, leaving at least 1/2 inch at the tops for the mixture to expand while freezing.
- Freeze for 4 hours.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below.