Peeps are adorable, but the classic sweet treat can get boring pretty quickly. So why not dress them up with a bit of chocolate and crunch?
This quick and easy s’mores Peeps recipe will have you wanting s’more.
S’mores Peeps recipe
- 1 package Peeps
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Candy-coated sunflower seeds
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave in 30-second increments.
- Dip the Peeps into the chocolate, covering them completely.
- Remove the Peeps from the chocolate.
- Once the excess chocolate has dripped off the Peeps, dip the lower third of the Peeps into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add 2 candy-coated sunflower seeds for eyes.
- Place in the refrigerator to let harden.
Before you go, check out our slideshow below.