Check out all our 1 Item, 5 Ways videos
4. Red velvet candy apples recipe
- 4 Granny Smith apples
- Bamboo forks
- Red velvet candy melts
- Candy eyes
- Slice a 1/2-inch slice off each side of the apples. The apples will look like squares when you are done.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out a heart shape from each apple.
- Place a bamboo fork into the arch of each heart.
- In a small bowl, melt the caramels in the microwave.
- Dip the hearts into the melted caramel, and let harden.
- Melt the red velvet candy melts.
- Dip the hearts into the melted candy melts.
- Place the candy eyes on the hearts, and let harden.