Make your holiday party even more special by adding a DIY touch to all the details.
Add centerpieces, place cards and gorgeous desserts, all easily crafted using delicious Godiva chocolates. Watch the video above to find out how it’s done, and then get ready to make your own, just in time for Christmas.
Chocolate tower of treats recipe
Makes 36 treats
- 36 small clear bags
- Ribbon cut into 12-inch pieces
- Small cake or cupcake stand
- Godiva 36-piece Gold Ballotin – Holiday
- Place each chocolate in a clear bag.
- Tie each bag with a festive ribbon.
- Place on the stand.
- Don’t forget your cute sign reminding everyone to take a “treat for their travels.”
This post was brought to you by Godiva.