This Thanksgiving leftovers recipe makes a standout brunch dish for your long holiday weekend.
All you need is your waffle iron and some eggs. We’re here to show you how to bring some of those beloved sides together and transform them all into a delectable breakfast treat. Or lunch, or midnight snack… Hey, we’re not judging. Here’s how to make this ingenious recipe.
Leftover cranberry and stuffing waffles with mashed potatoes and gravy
- 3 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup leftover cranberry sauce
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs
- Leftover gravy, for topping
- In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, stuffing and eggs. Mix until well blended.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place 1 scoop of stuffing mixture onto a hot waffle iron that has been sprayed with cooking spray, and spread out the stuffing mixture (this won’t spread on its own like waffle batter). Close the iron, and cook until golden brown.
- Place 1 ice cream scoop of heated mashed potatoes on top of each waffle, and drizzle heated leftover gravy on top of the mashed potatoes.