It’s time to say goodbye to your boring morning coffee.
It takes only a few ingredients to turn your ordinary coffee into a salted caramel masterpiece. You’ll never drink it black again — we promise.
Homemade salted caramel coffee recipe
- 3/4 cup hot coffee of your choice
- 1/4 cup hot or steamed International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch sugar
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Additional caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Prepare your hot coffee of choice.
- Into a mug, pour the caramel sauce, sea salt and sugar, and then pour hot coffee over the ingredients.
- Mix hot creamer into the mug, and stir to combine all the ingredients.
- Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. You can also top it with extra sea salt and sugar if desired.
This post was brought to you by International Delight.