This drool-worthy milkshake covers all the bases. It’s both salty and sweet, and the little bites of pretzel in the ice cream are the perfect crunchy surprise.
Caramel-pretzel milkshake recipe
- 2 cups caramel ice cream
- 1/2 cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 1/4 cup pretzel nuggets
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce
- To a blender, add all the ingredients, and blend until smooth.
- Top with chocolate sauce.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
This post was brought to you by International Delight.