Take your hot chocolate up a notch with a kick of caramel.
Caramel hot chocolate recipe
- 2 cups International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 1/4 cup Dutch cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce plus extra for drizzling
- Whipped cream, for topping
- In a medium saucepan, heat the creamer until hot but not boiling.
- Whisk in the cocoa, all of the sugar and the caramel sauce until smooth. Turn off the heat. Pour into 2 mugs.
- Add whipped cream onto the top of each drink.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce.
This post was brought to you by International Delight.