The frozen fruit and fudgy brownies are the perfect combo for this quick and cool treat.
Fiber One chocolate fudge brownie-banana pops recipe
- 3 bananas
- 6 ice pop sticks
- 16 ounces dark chocolate
- 3 Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 2.5 ounces chopped hazelnuts (or nut of your choosing)
- Peel and cut the bananas in half.
- Place an ice pop stick into each banana half.
- Place the bananas on a lined baking sheet and then into the freezer.
- Crumble the Fiber One 90-Calorie Chocolate Fudge Brownies over a lined baking sheet.
- Mix in the nuts.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip each banana into the melted chocolate.
- Roll each banana in the brownie-nut mixture.
- Return the bananas to the freezer to let the chocolate set.
This post was brought to you by Fiber One.