Deli ham isn’t just for packed lunches anymore. Breakfast, lunch, dinner — even appetizers. There’s no end to what you can make with this easy and versatile ingredient.
1. Grilled ham, cheese and pear waffle sandwiches recipe
Makes 1 sandwich
- 1 can flaky refrigerated store-bought biscuits
- 1 package Hormel Natural Choice Honey Deli Ham (1 slice per sandwich)
- Sliced cheddar cheese
- Sliced Havarti cheese
- Thinly sliced pear
- Separate each biscuit into two halves, stretch each dough half to approximately the size of 1 ham slice.
- Top 1 half of biscuit with 1 slice of cheese.
- Top with 1 slice of ham.
- Top with handful of arugula.
- Top with 2 to 3 thin pear slices.
- Place second half of biscuit on top.
- Place entire sealed sandwich in center of waffle iron and cook for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
This post was brought to you by Hormel Natural Choice.