4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch cupcake recipe
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup 2 percent milk
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal plus 1 cup for cupcake garnish
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray all cups in a cupcake tin.
- In a food processor, blend the Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal until it becomes crumbs.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until combined and fluffy.
- Add the egg to the mixture, and mix.
- Slowly add the milk and vanilla extract, and mix.
- In another large bowl, combine the dry ingredients, including the Cinnamon Toast Crunch crumbs from food processor.
- Slowly mix the dry-ingredient mixture into the wet mixture until combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the cupcake cups with batter.
- Bake for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let the cupcakes cool completely.
- Frost the cooled cupcakes, and garnish with 1 or several whole Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal pieces.