5 Easy Sriracha-infused recipes to spice up your meals (VIDEO)
We might have a little Sriracha obsession going on around here, and I for one am totally fine with that. I probably eat more of it than I should, but what can I say? That spice is addicting.
Subscribe to SheKnows EATS on YouTube
By this time, I’m used to seeing recipes with Sriracha sauce in the ingredient list. That’s nothing new. But tell me you can make my bacon taste better by slathering on a brown sugar-Sriracha mixture, and you have my rapt attention.
Check out these five super-simple ways Sriracha sauce can make your meals better.
1. Sriracha Broccolini recipe
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound Broccolini
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, mix together the Broccolini, soy sauce, sesame seed oil, Sriracha sauce and garlic.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Top with peanuts.
Leave a Comment