When you start to cook healthier, you start to cook with healthier ingredients. That’s when you come across coconut palm sugar and wonder what to do with it. In our easy recipes, now you have the answer!
1. Salted caramel mug cake recipe
Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond butter, lightly melted
- 1 large pasteurized egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a small bowl, mix together the butter and coconut palm sugar.
- Add the almond butter, egg, vanilla and lemon juice until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda and salt, and mix.
- Divide the batter evenly into 2 mugs, and microwave for 1 minute, 20 seconds
- Serve topped with butter.