Thanksgiving is the time of year when we all reflect on what we’re thankful for. This holiday idea is the perfect way for your family and friends to share what they’re thankful for this holiday season.
These gratitude rolls require only a few steps in addition to baking the rolls. You can write anything you’re thankful for on the paper, and it goes right inside the roll — like a fun spin on a fortune cookie. Take turns going around the dinner table and reading what each person’s roll says, or try to guess which gratitude belongs to which person.
Ingredients and supplies:
- Parchment paper
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- Food pens (can be found online)
- Cookie sheet
- Write things you are thankful for on strips of parchment paper.
- Place 1 strip of paper onto a flat triangle of dough.
- Roll the dough, covering the piece of paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Once the crescent rolls are baked, guests can open them to find your small note of gratitude.