Here’s a clever muffin tin hack that will have your scoop of vanilla ice cream just begging to be in one of these adorable cookie bowls.
- Premade cookie dough of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray the outside of each cavity of your muffin tin.
- On a generously floured surface, roll out the cookie dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Cut 4-1/2-inch circles from the dough.
- Drape 1 circle over each cavity of the muffin pan.
- Press to form a smooth surface.
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until the cookie bowls are firm and golden brown.
- Allow the cookie bowls to cool in the pan on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Using a small spatula, loosen the bottom edges of the cookie bowls from pan.
- Carefully remove the bowls, and let them cool completely before using.