"The way I like to eat asparagus is a little different, but it's easy and good for people who don't want to deal with being too OCD or Giada de Laurentiis in the kitchen. My personal way to make asparagus fries is below, but a similar recipe can be found at Damn Delicious. Enjoy!" — Yvonna Groom, social media manager
Baked asparagus fries recipe
- Bunch of asparagus
- Himalayan sea salt (or any pink salt)
- Cickpea crumbs or vegan breadcrumbs
- NOOCH (aka nutritional yeast)
- Nut milk of your choice
- Flour of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine spices and crumbs in a bowl and mix well.
3. Mix nut milk and flour together and season with salt and pepper (this is the wet mixture for extra dipping).
4. Dip asparagus in the nut milk mixture, shake, then dip in dry mixture (coat as best you can).
5. Place on a wire rack on a baking sheet or just lay out on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crispy.