Did you know that there is an unofficial holiday honoring coffee? September 29 is National Coffee Day — not that I need a coffee holiday as an excuse to drink more coffee! I propose we start celebrating a week early with this chocolaty, nutty vegan coffee recipe.
Chocolate Hazelnut Soy Latte
- 3/4 cup chocolate soy milk
- 2 tablespoons soy hazelnut creamer
- 2 shots fresh brewed espresso
- Non-dairy whipped topping (optional)
- Dusting of cocoa powder
1. Steam soymilk and creamer until the mixture reaches 150 degrees F.
2. Pour over espresso in a large mug.
3. Top with whipped topping, if using, and a dusting of cocoa then serve.