Instead of serving the same old tomato sauce vegan cheese pizza, put this healthy pizza made with veggies and black bean sauce.
Vegan Cauliflower Artichoke Heart Pizza
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water (if needed)
- 1 (10-inch) vegan pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets, steamed until tender
- 1 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shredded vegan cheese (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small food processor, puree beans, vinegar, oil and water, if needed, to form a sauce.
3. Spread sauce on the pizza crust. Top with remaining ingredients.
4. Bake pizza for 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.