This unusual combination of almondmilk, mashed sweet potato, orange juice, and fresh pineapple is a surprisingly delicious wake-me-up on those mornings you’re having trouble starting your day. Refreshing, filling, and loaded with antioxidants, this is a vegan smoothie recipe you can enjoy year round.
Chocolate Orange Smoothie
- 1-3/4 cups (14 ounces) Chocolate Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1 cup baked, mashed orange-flesh sweet potato, chilled
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks, chilled
- In a blender, combine almond milk, sweet potato, ice, orange zest, orange juice, maple syrup, and pineapple and puree until smooth. Serve immediately.