Toss crunchy cucumber with creamy cubes of ripe avocado for a unique and healthy salad or vegan side dish recipe.
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (such as Amoretti Organic Kalamata Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 1 clove garlic, very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 large cucumber, halved, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 large ripe but firm avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, and parsley.
- Add cucumber and toss to combine. Add avocado and gently toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve garnished with pumpkin seeds.