Always on the lookout for healthy vegan food products, I found a winner in Dominex Eggplant Cutlets. Not only are they fast to the table as a vegan side dish or main meal, they make a quick and easy eggplant parmesan sandwich.
Easy Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches
- 2 to 4 Dominex Eggplant Cutlets
- 1 cup your favorite pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan parmesan cheese
- 2 vegan-friendly ciabatta rolls, split and toasted
- Fresh basil leaves or spinach
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place eggplant cutlets in a microwave- and oven-safe dish. Cover and vent. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes to thaw.
- Pour sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Use a spatula to transfer eggplant parmesan to the bottom halves of the rolls.
- Top with basil or spinach and the top halves of the rolls. Serve immediately.