When the warm weather wanes and you need a reminder of the lazy days of summer, sip on this “skinny” vegan cocktail featuring pomegranate juice, vodka and agave.
Created at the wildly popular Koi Restaurant, this vegan drink recipe comes in at a skinny 145 calories.
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce pomegranate juice (such as POM Wonderful)
- 1/2 ounce agave
- 2 ounces soda water
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Add vodka, pomegranate juice, and agave to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously then strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with soda water and garnish with pomegranate seeds.