I love the convenience of storebought roasted peppers in a jar. My latest fave is the sweet and flavorful Napoleon Co. Roasted Piquillo Peppers.
This quick and easy vegan sandwich recipe is packed with these peppers, pumpkin seeds, and cashew cheese. If you don’t have piquillos, roasted red or yellow bell peppers will work just fine.
Roasted Piquillo Pumpkin Seed Sandwich
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted piquillo peppers
- 3/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup Lemon Garlic Cashew Cheese or another spreadable vegan cheese
- 4 slices seeded whole grain vegan bread
1.In a small bowl, stir together peppers and sunflower seeds.
2. Spread cheese on 2 slices of bread. Top with pepper mixture.
3. Arrange remaining 2 slices of bread over pepper mixture.
4. Slice on a diagonal and serve.