Take advantage of the delicious selection of dairy-free yogurt alternatives and put vegan frozen yogurt on your summer dessert menu.
Vegan Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored coconut- or soy-based yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups fresh raspberries
1. In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, coconut milk, and sugar.
2. Place raspberries in a food processor and puree. Strain through a fine-meshed sieve and stir puree into the yogurt mixture.
3. Transfer yogurt mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Keep frozen until ready to serve.