Ideal for backyard cookouts or when you’re fixing a vegan Italian dinner, garlic bread is a universally loved accompaniment. Here is a vegan herb garlic bread to put on your table this summer.
Herb Garlic Bread
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced 3/4 of the way through into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, melt margarine.
- Stir in garlic and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Generously brush each slice of the bread with the garlic mixture.
- Wrap the loaf of bread in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
More yummy vegan bread recipes!