Vegan Mardi Gras punch
If you’re throwing a vegan Mardi Gras get-together, this effervescent fruity punch is perfect for both the adult and kid revelers. Made with fresh juice and vegan ginger ale, this is one deliciously festive and refreshing vegan party drink.
Vegan Mardi Gras punch recipe
- 16 ounces 100 percent black currant juice
- 24 ounces pineapple juice
- 24 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 6 (12-ounce) bottles Blenheim Ginger Ale
- 1 orange, unpeeled, sliced
- In a large bowl or container, mix juices together.
- Pour in ginger ale right before serving.
- Float orange slices in serving bowl.