Don’t just settle for the regular, generic cranberry sauce, add some extra pop to your sauce! This cranberry sauce with a citrus twist is sure to make any tofurkey or tofu taste delicious with a bit of zest. This sauce is more than perfect when put on top of grilled tofu, or topped on, basically, anything! It tastes best when fresh, squeezed orange juice is used. There’s nothing like freshly squeeze orange juice and fresh cranberries to make a great, holiday sauce!
Citrusy Cranberry Sauce
- 2 1/2 cups cranberries, fresh
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- Boil cranberries in 1 cup water with sugar for 15 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add juice and continue to cook for the remaining 5.
- Stir to combine and allow to completely cool.
- Once cool store in fridge at least 4 hours before serving.
More saucy vegan recipes